Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christ Ahnsahnghong plant my feet on higher ground

I'm Pressing on the upward way, New heights I'm gaining ev'ry day;
Still praying as I'm onward bound, "God plant my feet on higher ground."

Oh my Father Ahnsahnghong, take me to heaven my home. A joyful place than
I have found: God plant my feet on higher ground.

My hear has no desire to stay Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound, My prayer, my aim is higher ground.

O my Father Ahnsahnghong, take me to heaven my home. A joyful place than I have found; God, Plant my feet on higher ground.

I want to scale the utmost height And catch a gleam of glorty bright; But still I'll
pray till rest I've found, "God lead me on to higher ground."

O my Father Ahnsahnghong take me to heaven my home. A joyful place than I have found; God plant my feet on higher ground. Amen.

No comments: