Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christ Ahnsahnghong is Jehovah God

In the Old Testament Jehovah prophesied His appearance in the future and the way to recognize Him was by His actions. Let's focus on one particular prophecy:

Jeremiah Chapter 31
31 "The time is coming," declares the LORD,
"when I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah.

32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their forefathers
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to [d] them, [e] "
declares the LORD.

33 "This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel
after that time," declares the LORD.
"I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor,
or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,'
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,"
declares the LORD.
"For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more."




Jehovah Prophesied He will appear in the flesh and establish the New Covenant by which our sins are forgiven. The One who fulfilled this was Jesus Christ (Mt 26:17, 26 & Lk 22:13,15-20). Because Jesus = Jehovah God. However, this precious truth was trampled on by Satan and the pagans who introduced teachings like communion and Eucharist and Christmas, etc. That's why the same Jesus who is Jehovah prophesied He will appear a Second time (Heb 9:28) to bring salvation, the New Covenant by which are sins are forgiven and we can have eternal life.

The One who has done this is Christ Ahnsahnghong. Before Christ Ahnsahnghong entered this earth nobody kept the New Covenant. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Jehovah God. Please come to Church of God World Mission Society and study the prophecies concerning Him.

No comments: