Thursday, October 22, 2009

**Fragrance of Zion**

Two days ago while sitting at my desk at work I decided to take a 15 minute which I don't often take due to overload of work. Though short brake, I realized God's providence and the reason why He wrote the Bible for us.

The Acorn and the Tree

As I went outside the office, I walked outside where there are many many oak trees and I noticed all of the acorns on the floor and at that time I wonder:

"Why are so many of these little things all over the place? Usually squirrels eat these little things and they store it away during the winter time for food. Ah, that's why, there are a large populations of squirrels i this are."

A few months ago I happened to be in a different part of the world where squirrels in the eyes of people are a very uncommon and rare kind of creature. But what's more rare is that the trees that produce the little acorns, only a few were seen, then Father's loving words came to my mind:


Matthew 6:25-34 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
... 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."



Actually, the reason why the tree that produces the acorn exists is because God created the squirrels, therefore they will always have something to eat. The reason there are not many squirrels in other countries is because the population of those trees are very little.


I thank Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for creating the Bible, because the Bible leads those who are thirst for the truth to the Spirit and the Bride who are the saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit, these last days (Rev 22:17)

No comments: