Thursday, October 29, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong is King David

When I went to Church I never asked questions because I blindly followed whatever my family did. My judgement was "My aunt is very faithful, I'm sure she's right in the eyes of God". But Actually I studied a prophecy of King David in Church of God that I had never heard of before.

Jesus Christ was baptized at the age of 30 years old (Lk 3:23) to fulfill the prophecy of becoming annointed as the spiritual King David (Lk 1:31). Just as physical David was annointed King of Israel at the age of 30 so Christ fulfilled this prophecy. However, David reigned for 40 years (2Sam 5:4). This is something Jesus Christ should have fulfilled but he only preached the gospel for three years, from AD 30-33 (LK 13:6), and then was crucified. Jesus Christ didn't fulfill the prophecy of King David 2,000 years ago. WHY ARE WE LEARNING ABOUT KING DAVID ANYWAYS?

GOD'S BLESSINGS

Hosea 3:5 "Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their King. They will come trembling to the LORD and his blessings in the last days."

IF we don't meet King David in the last days, we can't receive eternal life. That's why Christ 2,000 years ago didn't fulfill 100% the prophecy of King David. .. ..

WHAT IS THE SIGN BY WHICH WE CAN RECOGNIZE KING DAVID WHEN HE APPEARS??

...To be Continued...

No comments: