Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who is your Savior? (2)

Is 43:10 "10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,
"and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.

11 I, even I, am the LORD,
and apart from me there is no savior
.

During the time of Isaiah, the ONLY SAVIOR is God the Father, Jehovah. Therefore, we should not find any other Savior in the Bible except Jehovah God. Everytime we see the word "SAVIOR" automatically we should think of Jehovah for he has declared it so. What about a few years later? Who's the Savior? Should be the same right?

Acts 4:11 "He (Jesus Christ) is
" 'the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the capstone.[a]'[b] Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

At the time the Apostle Peter was testifying, "ONLY JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR" . However, what about during the time of Isaiah? God Almighty Jehovah said "Apart from me there is NO OTHER SAVIOR" so how can now Jesus say that He is the Savior?

HEAVEN'S GATES: You are standing before the angel that has authority to allow or reject you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, he asks "What is the NAME of your Savior?" Which name are you going to choose? Jesus or Jehovah?

Please come back to understand more why this is in the Bible, actually this is not a contradiction but a prophecy about how important the Name of the Holy Spirit is. The word of God is perfect and has no faults. Think about the questions for a few days and we'll continue to study about who is the Savior in this age. GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments: