Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life after the truth of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother New Jerusalem

The fate of everybody in this world is the same, whether they become the greatest or the least, the only thing guaranteed in this life since birth is death.

But actually, when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old I didn't know people had to die. I used to watch these cowboys movies, and I noticed the characters of the movies never seemed to die no matter how many bullets would hit their bodies. I thought it was normal for a person not to die.


However, when I learned I had to die one day, as well as my mom whom I love and also my family and friends I broke down in tears by myself. I still remember this moment. As time went on, I forgot I had to die, just like everybody else. Nobody wakes up and thinks of the fact that they are closer to death but just about what they will do today and in the days to come not knowing the plan of God just as the bible prophesies:

James 4:13 "Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." 14Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes."


My life was not much different than that of an animal who lives and dies, that's so miserable.

My whole life changed when I started coming to Church of God World Mission Society and studied about the Forgiveness of Sins and Tree of Life. I learned the reason I had those feelings is because I lived in heaven as a beautiful angel who had eternal life (Pr 8:22) rejoicing always in the presence of God. How is it that I could want happiness if I never had it in this world? How can I desire for things that are not achievable here? Because I had these things in heaven. Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and our Holy Mother New Jerusalem have shown me the true way of life, keeping the Passover which is the path of Christ (Mt 26:17, Lk 22:13).

Thanks to Father and Mother, now I understand the purpose why I exist in this world. I must learn how to love by sharing this precious truth of eternal life and lead many lost brothers and sisters to Heavenly Mother's arms so that we may enter the Kingdom of Heaven soon. Elohim God bless you!

1 comment:

NaNa said...

From the first to the end of the Bible, Elohim God appear. God the Father and God the Mother worked together and working until now for our salvation.
Many people think there is only God the Father in the world.
But God said, Let us, our image, our likeness...
us is singular?
Plural term.
I believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Because The Bible testifies about them.