Thursday, July 24, 2008

Father Ahnsahnghong & Mother Jerusalem Gave Us True Love




Some people think that in order to love your neighbor, you have to give them something tangible. Or even something intangible, like treating them nicely, and with consideration. However, what does it mean really to "love your neighbor?"

1 Cor. 13:1 "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."

The first thing that comes to people's mind when they hear, "love your neighbor" is charity. However, the Bible says, "If I give all I possess to the poor...but have not love, I gain nothing."

Furthermore, the Bible says, "If I...surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." Actually, when we think of a fire fighter, giving their life for another in the fire, we imagine that such a person has great love - love for what he does and the person he saves; even those whoe died on 9/11 are considered to be heroes from a human's point of view because through their love others were saved. However, God said that even if we do this, but have no love we gain nothing.

What kind of love can this possibly mean? Regarding this love, Jesus Christ said:
John 6:63 "The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life."

The Love that Christ Jesus gave his disciples is spirtual love:
John 13:1 "It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love."

True Love is eternal life. Jesus Christ showed his disciples the fullest extent of His love by giving them His flesh and blood through the Passover feast. Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem have too given us the full extent of the love of Elohim God in these last days through the Passover. Father and Mother, thank you for giving us the love of God. I am determine now to love my neighbor by preaching to them about the Passover which gives eternal life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love each other as God did.
God give us eternal life through the Passover.
We always preaching good news.
We are preaching about the source of Life. It's Jerusalem Mother.
I give thanks to Heavenly Mother.