Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pray in the Name of Christ Ahnsahnghong

In the history of the Bible, the way to receive salvation has always been through calling on the name of the savior of that time.

In the time of the Father Jehovah, (Old Testament) the one who called on the Lord at that time was saved:

Ps. 116:1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.

2 Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.

3 The cords of death entangled me,
the anguish of the grave came upon me;
I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.

4 Then I called on the name of the LORD :
"O LORD, save me!"


David, the writer of Psalms, called on the name of the Lord for salvation. In those days, the only name God used at that time was Jehovah (Yahweh)

However, in the time of Jesus Christ, (New Testament) Jesus strictly tells His disciples the way to have Their prayers answered:

John 16:24 "Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive. Then your joy will be full."

Up until that time, the disciples continued to pray to Jehovah. Jesus said to pray in His name, then they would receive. However, if they continued to pray to Jehovah even after that conversation, do you think they would receive anything?

Therefore, the name of the savior is very important. Even now, we know we are in the last age (last days) by all of the symptoms: earthquakes, famines, wars, rumors of wars...

What name then are we to pray in as we are no longer in the 2nd age of the Son, but the last age of the Holy Spirit?

Rev. 3:11 "I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."

Jesus, the speaker of Revelation, said that He's coming soon. However, when He comes, to the one who overcomes, He will write on him His new name.

So, then, when Jesus comes back, he will use a new name; that means any name OTHER THAN Jesus or Jehovah. How can we recognize Christ to come with a new name?

Rev. 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

The one who gives us hidden manna,(John 6:39-56; Luke 22:13-20) his name is the new name of Christ, being that the stone represents Christ in the Bible. (Acts 4:10-11)



According to all of the Bible prophecies, Christ Ahnsahnghong has revealed the manna hidden from ages past. Before 1948, no one kept the New Covenant Passover. Our Father restored this Passover, esatblished first as Jesus Christ. Now we must believe in and pray in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong. It is for our salvation.

2 comments:

NaNa said...

Everyone living in this last age of the Holy Spirit!
Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Savior of this age! Today, salvation is only given through the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, and only those who are the witnesses of Christ Ahnsahnghong and pray in His name will be able to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Please believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, our Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit, so that you may receive eternal life!

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
Everyday..I pray in the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong
I believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong is the savior of this age..
Give thanks to father Ahnsahnghong.