Monday, June 30, 2008

O Garden Where I Lived With My Father Ahnsahnghong and My Mother Jerusalem




O Garden where I lived with my Faher and Mother!
There together sang the morning stars; angels shouted for joy.
The glory, happiness, where have they gone now? I was astray in the dark, as a prodigal son.
But now I hope again to be there, on the sea of glass, by the streams of the water of life.
Thanks to the grace of Father, to my heavenly home,
now I am going back with joy.



In my home there was no pain, no death or sorrow.
There was heard heavenly melodies; how clean and joyful!
The glory, and the hymns of hosts of angels,
I lost all of these in the flesh of sin.
O my home in heaven, O my everlasting rest,
green pastures and the spring of the water of life!
Thanks to the love of Mother, to my heavenly home,
Now I am going back with joy.

2 comments:

NaNa said...

Amen^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
I give thanks to Father & Mother.

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
Me too that I am going back with joy.
I`m very please~ so happy~
Thanks to heavenly father Ahnsahnghog & mother Jerusalem.