Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Teachings

Before I came to Church of God World Mission Society I only thought about myself and how to glorify myself through others. I was so arrogant and never thought about others. But when I came to Zion and met Heavenly Mother as prophesied in the bible (Is 33:20) I realized how arrogant I was. However, Heavenly Mother prepared her teachings through which I can get rid of my old yeast and become beautiful

"It is more blessed to give love than to receive love as God always gives love."


I realized the reason Mother tells me to give love without expecting to receive any is because in this way I can't be arrogant and can think of ways to serve my brothers and sister and how to save a soul today. Even heavenly Father when He came 2,000 yrs ago asked us to love one another:

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another"

Heavenly Father said that the world will know we are His disciples when we love one another. But when you look around in the world, do you see countries loving one another? Not at all, we see hate, war, and division among peoples among many other things. What does this mean? Even though they claim to be so holy and righteous by doing good deeds in the eyes of people and going to church they don't practice love, therefore, they are false disciples of Christ.

In the other hand, in the Church of God World Mission Society we follow everything God Almighty Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother has taught us to proof to the world we are the true disciples of the Lamb, God Almighty Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Even though people persecute us, we pray to God to have mercy on them because they do not know what they are doing. I thank Heavenly Mother so much for allowing us to love one another. Love is the essense of Heavenly Mother, and I want to continue to resemble Her in every way that I can.

1Cor 13:4 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not selfseeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres... And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greates of these is love.


These are the charasteristics of our Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. She protects us from all evil and guides us into all truth. Through the Love of God the Mother, we will melt the hate that Satan has established in this world and save our lost brothers and sisters. Thank you Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for coming to this world in the flesh and establishing your admistration of Salvation through Heavenly Mother's love.

No comments: