Friday, July 9, 2010

God Ahn Sahng Hong who came in the flesh

When God appears with fire and terrifying majesty everyone fears and leaves everything behind in order to follow Him. However, what about when He comes in the flesh? Why does our attitude change? Two thousand years ago people believed God in heaven but despised Him when in the flesh.

John 6:36 "But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe."

What's the reason they couldn't beleive The Jesus that came in the flesh 2,000 years ago?

COL 2:2 "My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart...in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

Because Christ is a mystery, that's why they couldn't understand Him. Christ did not come in accordance to their expectations 2,000 years ago.

The Last Words of Jesus:

Rev 22:12"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."


Jesus said "I am Coming Soon" but how does he appear right after he spoke these words?

Rev 22:17 "The SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE say "COME!".....

Second Coming Christ appeared with His Bride, that is Heavenly Mother Jerusalem. These are the true words of God! Come to The Spirit and the Bride and receive the Water of Life coming from God in the flesh!

No comments: