Friday, May 7, 2010

God Almighty will come in the flesh from the East

2,000 years ago the Bible prophesied the exact location where Christ, the Messiah was going to come from (Mic 5:2). Likewise, the Bible also testifies where Second Coming Christ will come from. Let's see the prophecies so that we may meet our Savior.


Is 46:11 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about;
what I have planned, that will I do.


a "bird of prey" in the Bible refers to God Almighty (Ex 19:3), so clearly this is God coming in the flesh from the East, a far off land. When Isaiah prophesied this He was in Israel, that's how we know this is speaking of the Second Coming of Christ because He said "from a far off land"; this implies it has to be from the Continent of Asia.




Let's see more concerning this great prophecy in our next blog. GOD BLESS YOU

No comments: