Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eternal Life ONLY through the Passover

How can YOU as a Christian receive eternal life? The basic teaching nowadays is "Have faith and confess to His Name and you will be saved" . If this is so, why would God leave us the Bible with so many words? Should we consider one verse of the Bible more valuable then all the words spoken by Jesus Christ. Those who take away the words of the Bible will be cursed according to Rev 22:18. Then, let's understand what is the correct way to receive eternal life. NOT according to me or any Pastor's teachings but according to the Author of life Himself.

JOHN 6:53 "...I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."

-Jesus considers those who don't eat His flesh and blood as spiritually dead people who can't enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Faith is action according to the book of James. Therefore, WE HAVE TO eat Jesus flesh and blood to have eternal life, not just simply have faith; actually that's a very lazy, laid back and easy way to be saved which is not the path of suffering Jesus Christ said we should follow.

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood HAS eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

Jesus didn't say only the disciples of that time should do this but WHOEVER. That includes even the modern day Christian who claim to beleive in Jesus...


"For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me."

Clearly nobody will be justified by just having faith. If we have faith in Christ we must act and proof to Christ we really have faith in Him.


PASSOVER is the ONLY WAY TO EAT JESUS FLESH AND BLOOD. Not Communion which is a Pagan teaching instituded by a mortal man. Heb 9:28 says Jesus should come a second time to bring us salvation, that is eternal life, remember the words "and I will raise him up at the last day" ... that's because in the last days Passover is to be restored.


CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG IS THE ONE WHO HAS COME AS SECOND COMING CHRIST. Just like the Apostles recognized Christ because He gave them eternal life. So we recognize Christ Ahnsahnghong as the One since he's been the only One to offer eternal life through the Passover. Eternal praise thanks gratitude and honor be to the King of Kings and LORD of Lords, Christ Ahnsahnghong.

No comments: