Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fragrance of Zion

I want to give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for bringing me out of Babylon and into holy Mount Zion. Before I came to the truth I used to ask God many questions but I never thought God was actually hearing me. It' so sad I lived so many years of my live deceived by all the schemes of Satan (Sunday worship, christmas, ash Wed, etc) by following all the pagan teachings which are not in the Bible. I wanted to become a faithful child of God and started worhshipping on Sunday because I though that was the right day.

FIRST TIME IN ZION

When I was invited to Zion I found it so strange that so many people were smiling and happy in a church. I actually thought it was sometime of sect or cult but when I saw the truth of the Sabbath through the Bible I couldn't deny it. Actually the Fourth Commandment says for us to keep the Sabbath which is the SEVENTH DAY OF THE WEEK not the SUNDAY WHICH IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK. There is no blessing by worshipping on Sunday.I am now filled with so much joy because every Sabbath I received blessings, spiritual rest and holiness as God promised (Gen 2:1) and not just that, also a sign with God Almighty (Ex 31:12). I found out tha the One who brought this truth was Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong, and I am ever thankful to Him because now I can enter the Kingdom of Heaven by keeping all the commandments of God.

No comments: