Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sing to Mother God a New Song

In the world the most famous people are the singers. Ever since i was little I too had a favorite artist and I used to sing alot of songs that I liked. However, those famous people had so many fans it was difficult for me to be acknowledge as a faithful fan even though I bought the new albums and sang their songs all the time. But when u I came to Church of God I realized something amazing through the words of life.

Ps 96:1 "Sing to the LORD a new song;
Sing to the LORD, all the earth. Sing to the LORD, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day."

God is pleased when we sing a "New Song". Father and Mother God will acknowledge us because we sing about their eternal salvation. King David always praised God with all his heart and I heard he had a choir of about 300 members. Can you imagine how pleased God must have been with so much praise? Praising God was one of the many reasons his kingdom was was firmly established and during his reign no trouble befell him for he always praised God.

Rev 14:3 "And they sang a New Song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the new song except the 144,000 who had been redeeme from the earth... No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless"

Those who sing a new song to Second Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem are the ones that will be called blamesless and holy. Only in the Church of God World Mission Society the new songs are heard. I thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for coming in the flesh and giving us the blessing of praising the living God.

No comments: