Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Heavenly Mother is our Joy

I am so happy and so joyful. I never realized why I felt such joy when started to attended the Church of God World Mission Society until Father and Mother revealed it to me through the Scriptures

1The 5:16 "Be joyful always... For this is the will of God"

The will of God is for us to always be happy and joyful. But Apostle Paul understood this from an amazing point of view when he was speaking to the Galatians as he boldly testified to them the mystery of God and he said:

Gal 4:26 "But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our Mother... Now you brothers like Isaac are the children of promise"

Once they found out they had Mother God they were always joyful, because the have the promise of eternal life. Is there any greater joy thank this?

I truely give everlasting praise and thanks to God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother the New Jerusalem.

No comments: