Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong and the Passover

When I was a kid I had no idea I had to die. Actually, death was something I didn't know existed except for animals, etc. But I realized one day I had to die and wept bitterly. I used to cry alot; death to me was something uncommon but as time went by i forgot the fact that one day I had to face death. Actually all man fear death because they don't know what's going to happen next so we tend to froget things like that to avoid stress and depression.

I never heard the solution for death except when I came to Church of God. I heard these words of life:

Gen 3:22 "..the tree of life and eat, and live forever"
Jn 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has ETERNAL LIFE"

No other church spoke of eternal life to me and I thought this was something amazing. Actually according to Jesus we can only obtain his flesh and blood through the Passover (Mt 26:26). However, it was a abolished a very long time ago and nobody could restore it. Then, how come the Passover is now being kept? Because Christ Ahnsahnghong, Second Coming Christ brought it back.

Heb 9:28 "so christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

The words of life were always in the Bible. But how come nobody taught the Passover before? Because only Second Coming Christ can do it. Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover, He is the King of Kings and LORD of Lords. The Bible testifies about Him. We will learn about Melchizedek and see more proof He is God Almighty. GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments: