Monday, September 21, 2009

**Fragrance of Zion**

I would like to share the way my life of faith
has changed ever since I started coming to the Church of God World Mission Society untill now. In the beginning, when I first came to Church of God, I attended because everything I learned was taught through the Word of God exacly as it was written. But still I wasn't quite sure why God had called me out of so many people that live in this world, in other words, I dirt know why I should follow or beleive I. God though I ackmoedged His existance untill I learned The Saviors Name in Each Age and the New Name.

As foolish as this may sound, I didn't know the main reason I should beleive in God. I thought that as long as I was happy and made others happy that's enough but I discovered that's a scheme of Satan so that I could feel confortable in the world, not seek God and go to Hell at the end.

1Pet 1:9 "For you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your soul"

I learned this is the main reason I need to beleive in God, Only God gives eternal life. I can be nice to others but that doesn't guarantee me eternal life. I never kept the Sabbath nor any commands of God. I was taught observing the actions of the religious leader of this age, these were not important at all( Sabbath Day, Passover, etc). I was dead wrong!

I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for coming in the flesh and giving me the precious teachings of eternal life. In the Age of the Father the Name to call on to receive eternal life was Jehovah. In the Age of the Son 2,000 years ago the Name used to receive salvation was Jesus. According to the prophecies given by Jesus Christ, in these last days He came as the Holy Spirit with the Name Ahnsahnghong, this is why I recommend anyone that's reading this, before you come to your own conclusion, please come to Church Of God World Mission Society and study about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother and you will see with your own eyes they are God Elohim. Thank you for reading and God bless you.

No comments: