Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed more meaning to the Sabbath

One of the commands of God His people light to keep is the Holy Sabbath Day. In this day God promised to give us rest, blessings and holiness. Then why is it so important I'm God's eyes for us to keep the Sabbath Day? Christ Ahnsahnghong allowed us to understand a deeper meaning through the Bible.

Is 56:1~7 "... Blessed is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath withou desecrating and who holds fast to my covenant- these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer"


This is an awesome promise. God will bring those who keep the Sabbath Day his His eternal House in the Kingdom of heaven. That's amazing. And I. Ex 31:13 God promised to give us a sign between Him and us and all the peoples of the earth will recognize we are truely God's people. Thanks to the teaching of our Father Chridt Ahnsahnghong and our Mother New Jerusalem we now keep the Sabbath Day and will soon enter the eternal rest. God bless you!

No comments: