Saturday, September 5, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed the correct day of Worship

Every church and denomination worships God on Sunday or on a day of their own choosing. Is this ok? I always wondered how come everyone has a different way of following God and yet they all claim to be the correct way. I remember I went to a church and they told me unless I was confirmed I couldn't take part in the blood and body of Christ but when I started going to a different one where as long as I was baptized it was ok for me to rake part in the supper; then how can I tell who is right and wrong??? When I came to Church of God I realized these are all men customs which God hates (Jer 10:2). Then if the basic teachings are wrong what about everything else? It's all definitely wrong. Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my eyes to see the correct day of worship through the Bible.

Gen 2:7 and Ex 20:8 clearly stars that God blessed the Seventh day which is also called the Sabbath Day. It's a day where God promised to bless us and make us holy, not Sunday. Even religious leaders from other churches clearly say in their books that the Bible never authorizes the sanctification of Sunday worship but it's nothing but a man made custom Whig brings no blessings. Books such us "The Faith of our Fathers" and many others clearly say this. But still they don't teach what is correct. How can we expect to be at peace in this world when all the so called "believers" don't teach the correct word of God????!!!!

Neh 13:7 17 I rebuked the nobles of Judah and said to them, "What is this wicked thing you are doing—desecrating the Sabbath day? 18 Didn't your forefathers do the same things, so that our God brought all this calamity upon us and upon this city? Now you are stirring up more wrath against Israel by desecrating the Sabbath."

People of the world, come back to God and realized He came in the flesh for a second time with the name Ahnsahnghong as prophesied in Rev 2:17. Don't be stubborn but follow what is right. I was evil in te eyes of God also because I didn't know what I was doing but He bestowed Hos grace upon me and now I able to let everyone know about the mysteries of God Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

No comments: