Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jerusalem Mother

Why did Christ only promise to give Eternal Life at the last day? Let us understand this through the Bible.

John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day...(44)No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him and I will raise him up at the last day... (56)whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him up at the last day.

Always Christ promised to give life in these last days. Why? How come he could not give life 2,000 years ago at the First Coming Christ? What event is taking place in the last days?

Rev 19:7 "the wedding of the Lamb as come, and his bride has made herself ready." In this verse "the Lamb" represents Second Coming Christ, our Father Christ an class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Ahnsahnghong because this is in the book of revelation which speaks of the last day. But who is the bride that is to appear?

Rev 21:9 testifies that the bride, the wife of the Lmab, is Jerusalem coming down out of heaven. This is not a physical Jerusalem, but a spiritual Jerusalem because Apostle John was being carried in the Spirit. Then who is she to us?


Gal 4:26 "The Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother"

The Jerusalem coming down out of heaven in the last days is our Mother, the last Even the life giver. that is Why Christ said 2,000 years ago that eternal life will be given in the last days. Because at these last days, our Mother, the Heavenly Jerusalem appeared to give us life.

THIS IS BIBLE TESTIMONY WE CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. IT'S EASY TO BELEIVE GOD THE FATHER, BUT THE SAME BIBLE TESTIFIES WE HAVE OUR MOTHER, WHO HAS COME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN. PLEASE BELEIVE IN HER AND LEARN MORE SO THAT YOUR SOUL MAY BE BLESSED WITH ETERNAL LIFE. GOD BLESS YOU!!

1 comment:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen.
Untill the last day,, I`ll believe the Jerusalem Mother.
I give thanks to Jerusalem Mother.