Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jesus' with a New Name?

Did you know the Book of Revelations prophesies that when Christ comes a second time He will come with a "New Name"?


Rev 2:17 "I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

Rev 3:12 "...I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."

What is the New Name? In the age of the Holy Spirit, Second Coming Christ, who is the Holy Spirit will come with a New Name, no longer can we call on the Name of Jesus. For 2,000 years ago those who called on the Name of Jehovah could no receive salvation because that was no longer the Name of the Savior. It is the same now. We can no longer call on the Name of Jesus, we need to know the New Name. Do you know what this New Name is?

No comments: