Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why did God create Adam? (2)



How will The Last Adam (Second Coming Christ) AND the last Eve give us eternal life? Let's see how He gave it to us 2,000 years ago to recognize Him when He comes a second time.


Jn 4:13 "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

The water Christ gave us is eternal life, how did He give it to us? On which night?

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

1st Coming Christ gave us the water of life, eternal life through his flesh and blood and the way to obtain this precious gift (Jesus' flesh & blood) is by celebrating Passover (Lk 22:13). This is the way to recognize Second Coming Christ, the Last Adam.

In Church of God World Mission Society, the one that brought the truth of the Passover is Christ Ahnsahnghong; Father also introduced us to the giver of life, the last Eve, Heavenly Mother, New Jerusalem; as prophesied (Rev 22:17) she has come to give us eternal life. LET US BELEIVE IN GOD THE MOTHER AND GO TO HEAVEN HAND IN HAND!

ELOHIM BLESS YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought only Jesus Christ gives the water of life? I didn't know the Bible said about the Bride in the last days. I checked out all the verses you mentioned. It really does show that Mother Jerusalem gives the water of life. How interesting!