Friday, September 19, 2008

Why did Christ say "Eloi, Eloi Laba sabachthani?" (2)

Matthew 22:29 "Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God."

This is why the reason people do not understand the reason why Christ said "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me" but as we have been studying through the Teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong we can understand the word of God in depth. Let us continue to understand this mystery then.

Now, let us understand, what is the relationship between King David and Jesus Christ. Let us understand about David's Throne.

According to the bible, King David was king for 40 years and was annointed when he was 30 years old (2Sam 5:4). However, when you look into the life of Jesus Christ, he began his ministry at 30 years old (Lk 3:23) to fulfill the prophecy of King David. Actually King David is a shadow and Christ is the reality. Then, what words did King David uttered?
For the director of must. To the tune of "The doe of the Morning." a psalm of David
Ps 22:1
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" -- Actually, King David never forsook God. David is prophesying about Jesus Christ on the cross. "Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet"


Our Father Christ Jesus came 2,000 years ago as the prophetical King David. He was crucified and uttered those words to prove that He is Jehovah God in the flesh, the prophetical King David. This is why Jesus Christ uttered those words. Please continue to understand the Word of God through the teachings of the Almighty Himself Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. God bless you!

No comments: