Tuesday, July 15, 2008

God AhnSahngHong came from the East as prophesied




Rev 3:12 "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Through this prophecy we understand Jesus Christ will come a Second Time with a new name. But how can we identify who the Second Coming Jesus is, where will He come from?

Jn 14:25 "All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

According to the Bible, Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit. Therefore, this is a prophecy of Jesus Christ coming a Second Time as the Holy Spirit this time because the age of the son is over. Then, where will Jesus come from? This world is quite big, how can we find the one who the true Second Coming Christ?

Is 41:2 "Who has stirred up one from the east,
calling him in righteousness to his service?...
3 He pursues them and moves on unscathed,
by a path his feet have not traveled before.
4 Who has done this and carried it through,
calling forth the generations from the beginning?
I, the LORD -with the first of them
and with the last—I am he."
Is 46:11 "From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about;
what I have planned, that will I do..."

13 I am bringing my righteousness near,
it is not far away;
and my salvation will not be delayed.
I will grant salvation to Zion,
my splendor to Israel."


Then, God will come from "the east", from a path He has never walked and will bring salvation to Zion. Wherever Zion is located, there God dwells, but Zion must be established in the East because that is where God will come from. Clearly we see The Second Coming Christ can't come from Israel because then the Bible would be wrong and the Word of God is flawless and perfect, therefore, we can see Second Coming Christ will come from the east, a far off land which is South Korea, from the rising of the sun:



Psalms 50:1 "The Mighty One, God, the LORD,
speaks and summons the earth
from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.
2 From Zion, perfect in beauty,
God shines forth.
3 Our God comes and will not be silent;"


Christ AhnSahngHong came as the Second Coming Christ from South Korea in accordance to all the prophecies in the bible. He restored the truth of the New Covenant, The Passover and reminded us to keep all the feasts of God which Christ didn't abolish but kept as well as the disciples (Acts 2:1, 20:16, 1Cor 5:7, 1Cor 11:23)kept and Christ Himself fulfilled (Mt 5:17, Jn 7, Lk 4:16, Lk 22, Mt 26:17, Jn 6:53).

Our Heavenly Father Christ AhnSahnghong is the true God that has come in the last days to give salvation to man kind. Never before has anyone opened a bible to me untill I came to Church of God Wolrd Mission Society and showed me everything, even Christ AhnSahngHong coming from South Korea, the year and why. Please come to study if you have questions or are really interested in knowing more about Christ AhnSahnghong, HE IS CREATOR GOD!

3 comments:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
I believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Christ Ahnsahnghong is Our God.
I give thanks to father Ahnsahnghong.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Just as was prophesied in the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong has appeared from the East - South Korea to be exact - and He has fulfilled EVERY prophecy in the Bible!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Just as was prophesied in the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong has appeared from the East - South Korea to be exact - and He has fulfilled EVERY prophecy in the Bible!