Friday, June 13, 2008

Father Ahnsahnghong Chose Me, Too!

On the shore of the Lake Galilee,
Father Ahnsahnghong called Simon Peter.
"Come and follow Me," Father said, "And I'll make you a fisher of men."
Oh Father's forgiven me all my sin, made me an apostle of the New Covenant.
How can I ever thank God for Their great and boundless love?



Father told me to walk on the water.
I doubted, started to sink.
Right away Father Ahnsahnghong reached out His hand.
Father Ahnsahnghong saved my soul from the dark.
Oh Father Ahnsahnghong's forgiven me, full of doubt,
Given me the keys of the Kingdom (Heavenly Mother Jerusalem).
How can I ever thank God for Their great and boundless love?



Father Ahnsahnghong had chosen me before the world began.
He's forgiven me all my sin through the New Covenant, Passover, (which is Mother).
Oh Father Ahnsanghong has given me wisdom and
Made a servant of me for the Gospel work.
How can I ever thank God for Their great and boundless love?

2 comments:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
I ever thank God for Their great and boundless love.
Thanks to heavenly father and mother.

NaNa said...

Amen^^

I give thanks to Father & Mother.

God bless you^^