Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ahnsahnghong revealed true meaning of "Love"



"God is Love, God is Love"
This what I hear from most Christians.
But what is love?

To some people love is giving gifts,

to other love is giving money to the poor.



and to others, becoming a firefighter:

So then, everybody's opinion of love is different, we can't apply what we think is love to what God thinks the true meaning of love is. Let's find out what love is:

Is 55:8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Through this verse we can clearly see that whatever we think love is cannot is not the same type of love God speaks of in the bible.

1 Cor 131 "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy..can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

Apostle Paul is one of the main leaders of the Church of God during the Apostolic Age and all the disciples and apostles looked up to him. But he testifies that even if he is burned up and dies in order to save somebody else's life in a fire and gives all his possessions to the poor and have not loved, he is nothing. It takes a lot of love to do something like that. But still, that is not love to God. Then, what kind of love is he speaking of? This is human love. This is love from men's point of view, now let's understand what love is from God's point of view.

JN 13:1"It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.

Then, right before the Passover, Jesus wanted to show them the FULL EXTENT OF HIS LOVE . This cannot be taken lightly, we are talking about the definition of the word 'LOVE' in the eyes of God. What did Jesus offer them on the night of the PASSOVER which is "The full extent of His Love"

Jn 6:53 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

Eternal life is the full extent of God's love. This is something men does not think of because men cannot give eternal life. What is greater? The Love of God, or the love of men? It's not even a logical question right?

WHAT IS THE GIFT OF GOD?
Eph 1:7 "..but the GIFT OF GOD is ETERNAL LIFE in Christ Jesus our Lord" This mean the Passover

WHAT IS THE FOOD GOD GIVES TO THE POOR?
Jn 6:34"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work." What feast is the will of God for us to keep? PASSOVER

In these last days, our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong has given us the gift of Eternal Life through the Passover. Only God Himself can give us eternal life, but Christ Ahnsahnghong has given us Eternal Life because HE IS GOD! Thank you Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for giving us the gift of eternal life. Praise be Father and Mother forevermore!

1 comment:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
Christ Ahnsahnghong, who restored the Passover of the new covenant, is the Second Coming Christ—God—who appeared in accordance with all of the prophecies of the Bible.
Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the flesh and restored the Passover so that we may be saved from the impending plagues. The Passover of the new covenant is the very gospel of Christ