Thursday, May 22, 2008

**Fragrance of Zion**

First and foremost, all thanks praise and honor be to our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem.

Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother New Jerusalem, out of 6 billion people in this planet I am one of the chosen ones to know the truth about Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. When I first came to Church of God World Mission Society I learned about the Sabbath day. I was shocked to find out that the whole world has been led astray through Satan's scheme of Sunday worship. Actually, I felt really blessed to know the truth at that moment and still feel the same way today.

I remember, before I came to Church of God World Mission Society I used to pray to God for physical things because I had no idea about the spiritual world. To be honest with you, I didn't even know I had a spirti. Of course, I was aware spiritis existed but I didn't know my spirit needed to be blessed by God and receive spiritual rest in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. That's when I learned about the Secret of the Forgiveness of sins.

Once again I was astonished to find out I was in heaven before I came to this sinful world, but because I sinned against God we all were casted down to this city of refuge aka planet earth. Everything was shown through the bible (Pr 8:22,30, Job 38:1,22, Is 14:12). That's when I learned about the Tree of life and the way to receive the forgiveness of sins only through the Passover. Once I learned the Passover was the only way to enter the Kingdom of heaven and have eternal life, I also found out the Passover is the only way to receive the Seal of God and escape the last disaster which is prophesied about in the bible.(Rev 7:3,Jn 6:27,Jn 6:53, Lk 22:13)

It's so amazing all the studies at the Church of God World Mission Society. Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong revealed to us the deepest mysteries of God, because He is the Holy Spirit, the only one that knows about God's Administration of salvation.

Many people think the Sabbath day and the Feasts of God are abolished and no longer need to be kept. But how do you explain the fact that Christ said he didn't come to abolish the law or the prophets but to fulfill them (Mt 5:17)?

It doesn't even make sense that God allowed so many events to take place in the Old Testament and established the Law of Moses and sent so many prophets to prophecy about the last days and one day just decide to change his mind and abolish them. I thank Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for rescuing me from the dark pit of death of this world and bringing me to their eternal light of life:)

The most shocking of all the studies (which they are all amazing)is when I found out about the existance of God the Mother. I have never heard the words "God" and "Mother" in the same sentence. But Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed to us also that Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem is the living God in these last days and is the only one that can give us water of life as prophesied in the bible since She is the bride of the Lamb (Rev 22:17,21:9,Gal4:26)

CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG AND HEAVENLY MOTHER NEW JERUSALEM, ALL THANKS PRAIS GRATITUDE AND HONOR BE ON TO YOU FOREVER MORE!

No comments: