Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong's Love


Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say [b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."


Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong will protect those who acknowledge His name. Every knee should bow on the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong because He is the Holy Spirit who has come to give us salvation.

Before Christ Ahnsahnghong came, this world was nothing but an empty dark world full of lawlessness. But the people of God Ahnsahnghong, His children have turned from the old ways to the new holy and godly way through keeping the Sabbath days and all the commandments of Christ Ahnsahnghong.

I will praise and preach Christ Ahnsahnghong to the world because His love given to us through the Passover and His sacrifice only the children can understand. On the last day we will see the Power of Heaven's Father and Mother when all the disaster passes over us.

3 comments:

lovemessenger1004 said...

Thanks to heavenly father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother's love and sacrifice, I'm in the Zion.
God made me realize the truth and his salvation, plan, love.
Really Thank you so much.

NaNa said...

Amen^^Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong's love for us, we can be saved and love each other and other souls.
God bless you~~
I give thanks to Father & Mother.

Elohist144 said...

We in the Church of God, World Mission Society know this new name. It is Christ Ahnsahnghong. If we call on the name of the savior in this last age, we can receive salvation. In addition, Father and Mother SAID to preach. We heard, now we must say come. Mother Jerusalem is the Bride giving the water of life, and we should be quiet? Judge for yourself if we should speak or not about Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. Should we listen to those who oppose or listen to God?