Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How Can We Know That Christ Ahnsahnghong is the True 2nd Coming Christ?


The name of Christ Ahnsahnghong continues to spread all throughout the world. We hear so much talk of Him being the true 2nd Coming Christ - among so many false ones. However, through the prophecies of the 2nd Coming Christ we can clearly distinguish true from false.

Rev. 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

Revelation, written for the last days, speaks of the Holy Spirit giving us hidden manna and a new name written on a white stone. We should knowby now that Jesus who spoke the words of Revelation always speaks in parables (Matt. 13:34-35). Then what is the stone in the Bible?

Acts 4:11 "This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone."

Jesus coming in the last days obviously refers to the 2nd Coming Christ. Then the 2nd Coming Chirst will use the same name Jesus when He comes a 2nd time? We know white always signifies purity, but Christ is the only blameless one. Yet, on Christ is written a new name.

Then how should we recognize he 2nd COming Christ, since He will not be using the name Jesus any longer? the Bible says He will give us hidden manna. But what is manna?

While in the desert, the Isaraelites experienced a miracle of Jehovah God in which He rained down bread from heaven.

Exo. 16:4 "Then the LORD said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions."

Since the Israelites brought only a month's worth of food (for a forty year hike) they ran out. So God Himself rained down bread from heaven called "manna."

In the New Testament, we see the reality of this manna has come:

John 6:48 "I am the bread of life. 49Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

Furthermore,

John 6:53 "Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever."

Clearly, the bread from heaven, manna, is truly Jesus flesh and blood. But what is the way He promised us His flesh and blood. (Through the New Covenant Passover, ref. Matt. 26:17-28. Luke 22:7-20) However, the 2nd Coming Christ is prophesied to give us HIDDEN manna. When was the Passover ever hidden?

If you don't know, Passover was hidden during the Dark Ages, by the abolishment done by Roman emperor Constantine. In it's place, Communion was instituted. However, the promise of eternal life is not through Communion, but Passover (hence the memorial of the dead in that church.)

Because of this, the 2nd Coming Christ already planned to come a second time to restore such precious truth. He said that we can recognize His coming by His giving us bread from heaven, or manna.) However, looking at that verse again:

Rev. 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."

Compare this to Rev. 3:

Rev. 3:12 "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."

Here when Christ comes, He doesn't say He'll give us hidden manna and His new name. Rather, He'll give us the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God AND His new name.
Clearly this Holy City Jerusalem IS the hidden manna. Let's see if Jerusalem is in fact coming down out of Heaven:

Rev. 21:1 "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God."

And:

Rev. 21:9 "One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God."

Clearly, Jerusalem is coming down from heaven, just as Jehovah God sent the bread from heaven. Then let's see if Jerusalem, the bride and wife of Christ ( Jon 1:29) will give us life:

Rev. 22:17 "The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."

Please compare:

Rev. 21:6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son."

Clearly, Jerusalem, the bride and wife of Our Father, is God and will give us the water of life welling up to eternal life (John 4:10-15). But God says we will be God's son. Then, Jerusalem is what to us?

Gal. 4:26 "But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our Mother."

We believe in the Almighty God! What God said will come to pass. Then our Mother existing on this earth is not weird, but natural because it fulfills God's promise of eternal life. He said from 2000 years ago that He'll give us eternal life, and as promised - here She is! Through Our Mother's existence, we can see that Christ Ahnsahnghong is the true 2nd Coming Christ. This is why only Church of God World Mission Society has a Heavenly Mother, because only God (Christ Ahnsahnghong) can reveal Her. Please come and take the free gift of eternal life from Heavenly Mother. She is God and the true bread from Heaven.

All of the disciples ate of the bread of life (Jesus flesh and blood) yet they all died after all. They are no longer on this earth. But because we have Our Mother, we will never die!

3 comments:

NaNa said...

Have you heard about the Second Coming Jesus ?
The Bible also testifies about the Second Coming Jesus.
Christ Ahnsahnghong is - that He is God, the 2nd Coming Christ!
And Without Mother, we cannot have eternal life. In other words, eternal life God promised us can be given through Mother. Let’s believe in Mother, and have eternal life and be saved.

lovemessenger1004 said...

For us, Heavenly Mother came down to the earth.
It is natural mother seeking for her lost children.
Let's suppose, You are mother of one baby.
If you lost your baby, What will you do?
Yes, just will seek for with anquish mind.
That's right.
So Our Heavenly Mother came down to seek us.
Look at the Bible, It testifies this truth evidently.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Thanks To
Christ Ahnsahnghong^^*

Christ Ahnsahnghong came this earth as Second Coming Christ, He restored all lost truth.