Thursday, February 14, 2008

Personal Abuse from Cult-Watch




According to Mr. Cultwatch it is believed that the World Mission Society Church of God causes a personal abuse on individuals. If these claims are correct, then Christianity itself causes personal abuse on society. According to the Bible, all these claims fit perfectly the Church of God that Christ established.

Let's see... Using the same reference that all churches use to defend their doctrine, The Holy Bible and Jesus Christ's own words.

1. "Personality Changes Relatives will say they no longer recognize the person. The cult member sees himself as righteous in comparison and this comes across in their attitude toward all outsiders."

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also." John 15:18-20

2. Loss Of Identity They cannot see themselves as individuals apart from the group. Some even change their name as a rejection of their former life.

Simon to Peter ( Matthew 16:17-18 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it)


Saul to Paul ( Acts 22:2-6 When they heard him speak to them in Aramaic, they became very quiet. Then Paul said: “I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. Under Gamaliel I was thoroughly trained in the law of our fathers and was just as zealous for God as any of you are today. I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison, as also the high priest and all the Council can testify. I even obtained letters from them to their brothers in Damascus, and went there to bring these people as prisoners to Jerusalem to be punished. “About noon as I came near Damascus, suddenly a bright light from heaven flashed around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice say to me, ‘Saul! Saul! Why do you persecute me?)

3. Paranoid - We Are Being Persecuted Any time you say anything negative about the group, whether justified or not, it is regarded as persecution. Any criticism of the individual is also seen as persecution only because they are the true believers or enlightened - not because they, as an individual, have done the wrong thing.

(Jn 15:25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.) (2 Tim 3:12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted) (1 Jn 3:13 Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you)

4. Social Disorientation They gradually lose their ability to socialize outside the group. This can go so far as to not being able to structure their time or make simple decisions for themselves when they leave.Their world-view alters and they perceive the world through their leaders eyes. They become very naive about life in general.

(2 Timothy 2:3-4 Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs-he wants to please his commanding officer.) (1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.)

5. Severe Guilt Complexes They are made to feel guilty of everything they did before entering the group and are to strive to be good and worthy for eternal life. Misdemeanors are made into mountains so that members are in a constant state of guilt for infringing even the most minor rules. Guilt comes because they aren’t doing enough; entertaining doubts or questions; even thinking rationally for oneself.This guilt is piled upon pile with new rules constantly being laid down about what is sinful and what is not. Illness may be seen as lack of faith - more guilt. Emotional illness may be seen as proof of sin in your life - more guilt.

(Galatians 1:13-14 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many Jews of my own age and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.)

(Philippians 3:4-7 though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more:circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless. But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.)

(Romans 7:23-24 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?)

Clearly it is seen that these claims were made about the Church of God in the Bible, yet these people went to heaven!

These people were called TRUE CHRISTIANS, and are now praised by the whole Christian world. We cannot judge matters of God and the Bible in a worldly standard.

Let's follow Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Holy Spirit who has come in the flesh in this last age

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Actually, without persecution we cannot identify with the people in the Bible - those who went to heaven. All of God's true people must endure all persecution. That's why the chosen need patience and endurance.

Who receives persecution by the name of Jesus Christ anymore? However, Church of God WMS is persecuted by the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong b/c it has all truth, including persecution!

Anonymous said...

I've actually become more of a "people person" since I came to the Church of God World Mission Society. Before coming I was so shy, but now I make friends easily. God Ahnsahnghong and Mother want to save the whole world. In order to do that, how can we isolate ourselves? No, Father and Mother taught us to love our neighbors, not distance ourselves from them.

CherubAngel said...

Its so true..2000 years ago Jesus and His followers were considered a cult..but there are they now? In heaven! Then regardless of what people call Church of God world mission society, the teachings come from God Almighty, Christ Ahnsahnghong. Then just as it was 2000 years it is happening again. The ones who follow Christ AHnsahngHong will get persecuted but will enter Heaven.

Anonymous said...

if anyone believes in God but fails to be saved because he does not know the way of salvation, he will be a very unfortunate person. To receive te salvation of our souls, we need to correctly understand te Bible, which contains God's word, and find the way of salvation which God has shown us through the Bible

Anonymous said...

is-it-ahnsahnghong.blogspot.com/

Elohist144 said...

When I heard about this unjustified and unprovable accusations really made me mad, they are just defaming our Church and Our God Ahnsahnghong with lies and decept. These videos exposes all the flaws in all of the false accusations that were found online and expose the individuals responsible for their false claims.

It is funny to see how as more and more of the false claims and liars are exposed they have try different ways to back track their steps. They'll do things like change the content, erase pages etc.

Anonymous said...

Hey i was just going online to see a little bit of what the Church of God is about. I studied there a couple of time and it seems very interesting. I'm so glad I found this page. It's more than certain that people persecute the Church of God because their sins and faults are being exposed... My mom told me she was going to church with me next sabbath day just to see were her son is spending the Saturday at. I'm really glad about it!!. Thank you so much and Thank also Ahnsahnghong (the name of the Holy Spirit) for bringing this truth to us. I can't wait to learn more...

Amethyst said...

this cheeseguy makes no sense. He contradicts himself so much in everything. He never proves anything through the bible. all he does is slander without first knowing the prophecies that testify about Christ Ahnsahnghong. I cant wait for Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem's glory to be revealed to all the nations.

Michelle said...

Thank you for letting me know this.
GBU~~~

Elohist144 said...

down with cult watch! Proclaim Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Anonymous said...

What's sad is that many people believe the lies of these liars who are falsely accusing the Church of God World Mission Society.

People, we must believe God through the Bible, not word of mouth. The same ones who are lying are the very ones who NEED salvation. So why do we trust OUR salvation to one who needs it rather than the one who gives it?

NaNa said...

Amen!!
I believes in Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Please study the Bible in detail.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

^^* WoW! Let's believe in Mother,and have eternal life and be saved.♡"

Anonymous said...

Someone speaks without knowing God's plan. Speaking w/o knowledge is ignorance. So far I've seen biblical proof of Chirst Ahnsahnghong, but I've never seen any proof that discredits him in the bible. Concerning prophecies, he is the one that was to come.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Let's follow Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Holy Spirit who has come in the flesh in this last age ^^*

Anonymous said...

It is so true. God Almighty, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is so gracious and loving. He truly does carrry the world on his shoulders with patient endurance to teach us how we should be toward one another.