Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How is the bible understood?



Why is the Church of God World Mission Society the only Church that knows the deep mysteries and secrets of the Bible? How is everything so easily put together? So many people read the bible from cover to cover but never find the answers to the questions their souls long to know. But that way of searching for salvation is mistaken.

Believe it or not, that’s also written in the Bible. All the verses in the bible must match with one another, as it is written:
Isaiah 34:16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.

And as it says only the Spirit (capital S), the Holy Spirit, will gather them together. This is not man’s interpretation, but God himself (Christ Ahnsahnghong) came back to show us the way, as He did 2000 years ago. Check this out:
John 14:25-26
25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Jesus Christ said those words. The Holy Spirit (God) will be one able to open up the scroll. He’d be the only one able to explain all the mysteries hidden in the scriptures. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the One that showed us everything, and left all the teachings for His children. He is God Almighty and His love is Infinite

That’s why it is as it is:

Isaiah 28:10-11

10 For it is:

Do and do, do and do,
rule on rule, rule on rule;
a little here, a little there."

11 Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
God will speak to this people,

As God prophesied: A little here a little there. Like a code, or a puzzle.

I hope you all get a correct understanding from the scriptures being sure this doesn’t come from man’s interpretation but from God’s Wisdom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first went to the Church of God, I was really amazed at the fact that they showed everything through the Bible. Every lesson had many verses throughout the Bible. I tried reading the bible like a book, but I got so confused. Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us truth and life.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are doing talking about the bible and showing the difference between man's teaching and God's teaching. I want to continue learning more. Keep up the good work!

CherubAngel said...

wow..one of the things I first noticed about when i came to study at church of God..was how they studied the Bible differently than other churches. Every verse seem to go perfect with each other. the most amazing part is that it says only the Spirit can gather them. And now that I know the Spirit is Christ AhnsahngHong I understand how this truth is so perfect.

God's Will said...

I have met people that have read the bible for 20+ years and they still can't understand God's plan.

How is that when I came to church of God I understood God's deepest secrets if ONLY God can reveal them?

Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed the deepest secrets of God because He is God.

Anonymous said...

I've never studied the Bible like the way I do at the Church of God World Mission Society. It's like a huge puzzle and Christ Ahnsahnghong gathered all the pieces and put them together!

NaNa said...

Amen^^
I believes in Heavenly Mother and Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.
Please study the Bible in detail.

♡ CHURCH OF GOD JERUSALEM MOTHER said...

Elohim God The father and Mother Almighty and His love is Infinite